Bored of the typical happy hour after work?
Bar trivia is a fun alternative, and it’s gaining popularity. Different bars and breweries have different ways of playing trivia. Most cover a variety of pop culture, history, geography, etc… all those “useless” facts you learned in elementary school.
There’s an opportunity to play bar trivia almost every day of the week. Round up a group of coworkers or friends to test your knowledge, and win prizes.
• Stillwater Grille, 13451 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers. Trivia begins at 7 p.m. Reservations recommended to get a table, call 791-8554.
• Point Ybel Brewing Company, 16120 San Carlos Blvd. Suite 4, Fort Myers. Trivia begins at 7 p.m. (One of J’s favorites).
• Millennial Brewing, 1811 Royal Palm Ave., Fort Myers. Trivia begins at 7 p.m.
• Nice Guys Pizza, 1334 Cape Coral Parkway East, Cape Coral. Trivia begins at 9 p.m.
• Brass Tap — Coconut Point, 23111 Fashion Drive, Suite 105, Estero. Trivia begins at 7 p.m., there is a different theme every week.
• Scotty’s Bierworks, 901 E. Industrial Circle, Cape Coral. Trivia begins at 7 p.m.
• Cape Coral Brewing Company, 839 Miramar St., Cape Coral. Trivia begins at 7 p.m.